- General Provisions :
- Elaborate how CASHBAC uses User information to provide special offers to User when User makes a transaction, in which the special offer could be in the form of Cashback, rebates, discounts, special prices and others;
- Ensure that the User understands what information is collected under User's consent and what CASHBAC does – and does not do – with that information;
- Elaborate the extent of CASHBAC's responsibility to protect the rights and privacy of User under this policy.
- Generally, there are 2 (two) categories of information that CASHBAC collects:
- Information that CASHBAC shall have in order for User to use CASHBAC includes the treatment of User information, including personal identity information, User Payment Instrument information and other information received when User use CASHBAC.
- Information that CASHBAC could use to provide additional features and better services when User choose to share such information as information about the User's device, including, where available, IP address, operating system and other types – for system and product development purposes.
- CASHBAC collects information about Users in several ways :
- Information that User provides through the CASHBAC website and/or application.
- Information that User provides through communication media with CASHBAC.
- Information that User provides through CASHBAC Partners relating to the provision of CASHBAC Services to Users.
- From other available sources and/or other cooperating/not cooperating institutions.
- Use of CASHBAC technology;
- Collection, use, sharing and other processing of User information, including for purposes related to advertising;
- Availability of public information and control over information;
- In each case the User agrees to data processing including data control by CASHBAC.
- Information Collected by CASHBAC :
- User Registration Information to obtain a CASHBAC account among others, such as name, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, occupation included as an approval from the User.
- Payment Instrument Registration Information, among others, such as User account information from credit cards, debit cards, electronic money and/or other payment instruments available at CASHBAC included as an approval from the User.
- User transaction information, whether successful, failed, billing information and/or product reviews.
- Other automated information that CASHBAC deems necessary to operate User accounts, operate product services or fulfill CASHBAC's regulatory obligations.
- CASHBAC could also record and/or monitor telephone calls from/to the User to maintain service quality, including details of User's correspondence with CASHBAC.Those records shall also be used to help identify and counter fraudulent acts.
- Information from other third party sources.
- Use and Disclosure of Information :
CASHBAC in using and disclosing User Information is always subject to the applicable Law. So that the information is only to provide products and services to User, or to carry out CASHBAC business, with the following affirmation :
- Use of Information by Cashbac :
- Implement, monitor and analyze CASHBAC services.
- Correspondence with the User through CASHBAC such as electronic mail, text message, telephone or site visit (if needed).
- Identify, detect and prevent fraud, money laundering, terrorism financing and other criminal activities.
- Conduct market research, business and statistical analysis and research (if required).
- Conduct audits.
- Carry out all administrative and operational obligations.
- Comply with all CASHBAC obligations in accordance with applicable regulations.
- Data storage as long as User's account is still active or as long as it is still needed to provide services to the User.
- Disclosure of Information by Cashbac
- CASHBAC business groups and related parties.
- Other third parties (such as companies, organizations and/or persons) that CASHBAC appoints to help CASHBAC run its business and provide product services.
- Other third parties (such as companies, organizations and/or people) that provide CASHBAC/ CASHBAC provide products and/or services.
- Other third parties (such as companies, organizations and/or persons) that CASHBAC appoints for the development or expansion of CASHBAC's services through legally permitted means.
- Government Institutions and/or other authorized instances that legally have the ability or right to request information.
- CASHBAC makes a careful selection of each party with whom we share data. All third parties are bound by contracts/agreements to maintain the security of User's personal information and use them only in accordance with CASHBAC's permission.
- Use of Information by Cashbac :
- Information Security and Protection:
- CASHBAC is very aware of how important it is to protect and manage the information that User submit.
- CASHBAC uses computer protections such as firewalls and data encryption and implements physical and file access controls, and CASHBAC only provides access to employees who need them to fulfill job responsibilities.
- CASHBAC always meets or exceeds industry standards and continuously monitors industry developments to ensure the CASHBAC system develops as required. CASHBAC only collects important and necessary information for the purposes of implementing, repairing or maintaining CASHBAC. CASHBAC will only retain User information for as long as required by law or as long as the information relates to the purpose for which the information was collected.
- Although CASHBAC has used protection to protect User information, CASHBAC also still requests User to maintain the confidentiality of information through password control.
- CASHBAC never asks User to give User password to CASHBAC and/or any party, so User is advised to change User password regularly.
- Privacy and Underage Policy:
To become a CASHBAC User, User shall be 17 (seventeen) years old or older and have a valid identity card. For those who do not meet these conditions are not able to use CASHBAC.
- Third Party :
CASHBAC does not share User information with other third party web/applications (unless specified by CASHBAC and has asked the User for approval) and CASHBAC is not responsible for the privacy policies of such other third parties.
- Business Transition :
In the event that CASHBAC makes a business transition, such as mergers and acquisitions with other parties, or the sale of all or part of CASHBAC's assets, User information may become one of the assets handed over. Therefore, the User will be notified through a notification in the CASHBAC web/application for 30 (thirty) days for any change in ownership or control over User information.